Tuesday 1 September 2015

Last One.

Well this is it folks, my last email as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Where did the time go?

This week has been good but it feels so weird. Making plans and scheduling appointments I won't be at. I don't even know what to say. I'm pretty speechless. I still haven't wrapped my brain around the fact that I have been out for 18 months. I love being a missionary so much. It is the most amazing thing. I have learned so much and have grown more then I ever dreamed of. I am so thankful for all the people who have supported me and encouraged me along the way. Your prayers, thoughts, cards, letters, emails, packages, have kept me going strong. I really am so blessed.

I know that the church is true. The gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is truly the word of God and the most correct book on this earth. It isn't just a book, it is a spiritual compass that leads us back to our Father in Heaven. I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon and the power that it has. I am so thankful to have served my saviour and ministered my fellow brothers and sisters. I am humbled to have had the blessing of seeing people I have grown to love, change their lives and come unto Christ. I have witnessed miracles in myself and with others that surround me. I have been able to feel the spirit lift me in ways that I can't even explain. I have been changed and will forever remember the tender mercies of the Lord. If I could, I would never stop. I would keep going and serve for longer. But I know that this chapter of my life is soon to be finished and now a new adventure awaits me! I love you all so much and look forward to seeing your beautiful faces!

for the last time, love,

Sister Heinzlmeir 

Saskatchewan Skies

Twisted Sisters!

#panion

Elder Richins

sister Reyes

elder Merrell!

Elder Dean!

forgot my tag = wear shannons that i keep on my scriptures <3 Soeur Kearney for the day!

Jo Clark! Love this young Woman!! 

Elder Hanson!!! #snapback 

Dean Machine!! 

swings!! #funtimes 

... we find strange things very fun. there were these weird chair things at the park but one was upside down? haha did we do it right? 

Visits from Moose Jaw!!! Love these two!

Ken (investigator) and Lorrain (member) love them both so much!!!

sister Russell!!! (one of my favorites) she is pretty much part of my family now. love her! this selfie was the best one out of the 50 we took haha couldn't stop laughing 

this one time we were doing records and sister Sherksnas knocked over her smoothie haha I don't know if its a good or bad thing that our records caught the spill and saved the carpet hahaha 


Crosby girls :) selfie on my last sunday!!

sister rejier!!!! Such a great woman!! #goodbyes #theworst

#SELFIE

Saskatoon YSA

Heidi and Michael! I love them! Ah! so many great humans!! 

BRYNN!!!!! she is so wonderful :) so much fun to be around! 

yay!!!!  fun times!! Brynn took us out for lunch today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment