Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hey everyone!!

What a busy week!! we had a lot happen this week! We set great goals as a district on what we want to accomplish in this transfer and it really pushed us to work very hard! As a district we found 18 new investigators! How exciting is that!! Also, we had interviews with president, had exchanges with the YSA sisters, planning and preparing a baptism for may 30th, and lots and lots more! ah! crazy!!

I always love having interviews with President. He is the best. It was bitter sweet though because that was my last interview with him since he leaves at the end of this transfer. Sad! But it was great. At the end I asked him if he has seen me change over the past 15 months and he just chuckled and told me that I had no idea. He said that when I came in I was very mature and ready but he said he has seen my testimony deepen and said I have done so much for the mission and a leader and in my areas. It felt good to hear that. All I have wanted my whole mission is to change. I want to change and be someone better and closer to the person God wants me to be and knows I can become. It has involved a lot of stretching and growth which isn't always pleasant but to hear that I have changed pleased my soul to no end. And I still have time! I get to keep growing! I am so thankful.

Exchanges was fun! I went with sister Porter. She is very sweet and gentle. We had a good exchange together. Then that night, all of us sisters in the city went to dinner at the Haffen's! They are a senior couple in the mission. They work in the office. They are my favorites haha i love them so much! So that was a blast. 

Sam and Ann are still going strong for their baptism on the 30th! I am so excited!! They are so special and so prepared!! We still have a lot to teach them and set up though so it's a little stressful but lucky for us our ward mission leader Brother D is literally the best human ever and takes care a lot of it for us. I don't know what we would do without him!! Sam is Ann's daughter and she is 27 and has a speech impediment and is so precious. She melts my heart every time I see her. She is so smart and already in 2nd Nephi in her reading! Ann is just ready haha she is so faithful and excited to be a part of a family that worships God and is on the right path. I'm blessed to have met them and seen them come closer to Christ.

This next week looks pretty busy too! Off to Brandon for exchanges and lots to prepare!! I love you all so so much! Have a wonderful week and share the Gospel!

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir


dinner at the Haffen's!


Lunch at Kawaii Crepe (best place on earth) with Elder Hurd, Soressi, Klatt, Omer, Emma, Belle, and cortney! yum!!!!

drew this picture for sister Hiatt :) i copied it from a painting in our apartment 

went to the Gross' farm for family dinner. saw my little hudson!!! i was pinching his cheek all night so I figured i'd capture the moment hahahah she is Kate Gross' son. :)

after sister Hiatt's and my interview with President he gave us this!!! He wrote this book. It's for our future children. He normally gives this book to the missionaries who finish their missions but he won't be here when we finish and since we have worked so much with him as sister training leaders he gave us copies!! SO CUTE!!! i love him!!!! 

new favorite book. #bestmissionpresidentever #Presidentthomas
it was a stressful day so we did what we always do on stressful days... we eat treats :) #cottoncandy #cheapstuff #ohwell #stillgood 

No comments:

Post a Comment