Tuesday 9 June 2015

TRANSFER!


The moments with the most adrenaline on a mission.. transfer calls. I am being transferred to Saskatoon to serve with sister Allen (she has one transfer left so I will be her last companion). We are over all three wards in the city. And are the STL's for all of Saskatchewan. I am very nervous to say the least. I have been in Winnipeg for a whole year. Saying goodbye to people and switching wards in the city is not so bad, you get to say see you later! like at stake conference! But this is official goodbyes. It hurts really bad. I have been praying for growth and asking God what He wants me to do next to improve and grow more and well.. here it is haha. yikes.

Aside from the craziness of goodbyes and farewells, the week was really great. We were able to find 11 new investigators this week! How amazing! The Lord really provided for us this week. Miracles everyday. This one day people kept cancelling and it was rainy and gloomy outside but on our way from another no-show we talked to this girl on the street and started to teach her. She started to smile and when we were finished we started waving to us to follow her and asked us to come meet her family. So we followed her and met her family and taught all of them! her mom is the cutest. She gathered all the kids and said "come listen to the lesson!" then they expressed their excitement for our return. Like.. is this real life? haha I love it!!

Sam and Ann are also doing very good! They are reading and praying every day and enjoying the blessings of having the constant companion of the Holy Ghost.

I am going to miss sister Hiatt so much. We have so much fun together. She is so funny and I'm able to just be myself and laugh all day. She is such a hard worker and so talented. I have been blessed to serve with her for the 4 1/2 months we had. I love Winnipeg. So much. But I know God knows me and what I need and where I need to go. I have heard great things about Saskatoon and am excited to get to work there. There is no growth in comfort and no comfort in growth right? I can do this hahaha. I love you all!!

love,
Sister Heinzlmeir







me and Rachel Gatz. #cutie


I met a friend of Lewis'

Daphne Kelly, someone we teach. I don't like goodbyes.

this is Abby! we taught her. She is the Bishops daughter. Little cutie is now baptized and all grown up!.. kinda haha

in Relief Society we got plants hahaha nothing like growing our own basil!!!


so... we went to go see Tanice (one of our recent converts) and found them digging a whole in the ground and yelling that Elmo was dead.. apparently the lawn mower guy didn't see him taking his daily afternoon nap in the grass...

... so we decided "why not!" and helped them burry Elmo.

all done!!! ..after he was sufficiently buried and the grave was decorated.. we then had our lesson on the spirit world and then went around and shared our thoughts and feelings to Elmo.


Saying goodbye to the Visaya's and Yenn!





met Lewis' friend!!! Fun times :)

Georgette. Someone I will never forget. She is the French investigator we teach. I never knew how attached I got to her till it was time to say goodbye. I will miss her so much. She told me that she prays for sisterHiatt and I every night. She is a special person.


#toocute #oliver

this is Brother Gilson! he is deaf! And my best friend haha. I learned a few sentences but even though we didn't say much to each other, I grew to love him! what a special spirit he has!!!!

Marla Gross. I will miss her lots. <3 Gross family dinners at the farm will always have a place in my heart haha

this is the family I talked about this week! we taught the daughter and rushed us to teach everyone else! I love them haha.

Sister Hiatt and I and the London/Gateway sisters!! hahaha #sisters #matchingwithourcomps #cute



nothing like some ultimate frizbee in the AM on a pday!!! #goodtimes #getsalittleintense #myteambeatsisterHiatts #donttellheritoldyou

No comments:

Post a Comment