Monday 31 March 2014

Moose Jaw is melting! Snow AND hearts!

Hey everyone!

So, last Monday we went to a members house to watch "The Saratov Approach" (yes we got it approved from president) and HOLY MAN!!!! ITS SO GOOD!! Everyone has to watch it! But I will warn you... It's intense and scary. Not like very scary. But It's like the show "Taken". Only with missionaries. It was such a good night. All of the girls watching cried and Elder Frenkel and Elder Stoker cried haha its that good people!

This week we taught an investigator in Tim Horton's! It was kinda weird at first but then it was fine. We taught about the Book Of Mormon and how it blesses our lives. I really love teaching people. I was always nervous about teaching before I left on my mission but I've learned that it really doesn't matter what I say. I'm not the actual teacher. The Holy Ghost is the teacher. And what an incredible feeling it is to speak or ask questions that come straight from the holy ghosts promptings and inspiration. I have never felt something more magical then speaking to someone and knowing that those words were not my own, but given to through the spirit. wow. It's amazing.

Moose Jaw has been a great place to start my mission. The members are honestly the best. They take such good care of us. It may be a small ward, but it's growing and it's strong! I love serving here! The snow is melting too! Which is always good! I can't wait for summer!

And General conference is this week! I'm so excited! We get to listen to the prophet and his apostles! What a great blessing we have been given! and what a great opportunity to share the gospel with friends and family! I encourage all of you to invite others to watch General Conference with your families!

It's been a slow week but still good! Me and Sister Fellows are starting to become great friends! She is such a kind and thoughtful person. I love her! And I love serving with her! I love being a missionary! I love telling everyone about the gospel and the happiness that comes from it! I know this church is true and I know that this gospel is the gospel of Jesus Christ and that if we will follow him, and obey him, we will have everlasting happiness and joy. I love you all so much!

Love

Sister Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment